Regional Sales Manager
For over 75 years, SCHURTER components have helped protect and connect devices around the globe. SCHURTER products can be found in everything from cell phones to computers, medical and test equipment to industrial machine controls and aerospace applications. Founded in 1933 in Lucerne, Switzerland, SCHURTER operates worldwide as a successful and visionary enterprise in the electronic and electrical engineering fields.
SCHURTER, Inc. is the North American distribution point for the SCHURTER line of products. Based in Santa Rosa, California and consistently listed on the North Bay Business Journal Top 500, we have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay each year for the past four years. Now we are looking for Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
- Develops sales goals and strategies to meet the organizations objectives.
- In cooperation with Vice President of Sales, develops annual sales forecast and expense budget for assigned geographical area(s).
- Makes field sales calls, on an as needed basis in and outside of assigned territory.
- Develops and maintains effective Rep/Distributor/OEM relationships within assigned area(s) which includes:
- Working with rep’s/distributors/OEM’s to get products designed in.
- Securing high volume business.
- Cultivating customer contacts through joint sales calls.
- Implementing product training and motivational programs.
- Insuring sample, quote and advertising lead follow-up.
- Attending trade shows as necessary.
- Develops, implements and maintains methods to track effectiveness of Rep/Distributor network within assigned area(s).
- Provides weekly input on quotes and samples shipped, via the sample and quote report.
- Maintains constant contact and provides monthly feedback on NBO’s that are being tracked with assigned geographical territory.
- Develops effective territory visits based on POS, sample and quoting activities.
- In cooperation with National Sales Manager, helps select new reps and distributors.
- Provide feedback to Vice President of Sales about sales activity, market condition, and product acceptance regularly through daily correspondence and trip reports.
- Assist applications engineer with supporting customers with technical product related inquiries.
- Prior experience in sales and customer service function.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Ability to project a positive company image to outside customers, vendors, rep’s, and distributors.
- Background in electronic component business through either practical experience or formal training.
- Ability and willingness for extensive travel activity.
- Applicable College or University degree.
- Basic understanding of electronics.
If you are interested in this challenging and exciting opportunity, please send your resume, including expected salary range, to email@example.com.
Please, no phone calls regarding this position.
447 Aviation Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403